Formulation for heavy duty diesel engines includes nitrite, excludes silicate, phosphate and amines
Penray 2798N is a nitrited organic acid technology (NOAT) ELC corrosion inhibitor concentrate for heavy-duty diesel engines. This antifreeze inhibitor package contains nitrite and molybdate for heavy duty wet sleeve liner protection. 2798N is silicate-free, phosphate-free and amine free. Contains molybdate.
Antifreeze/coolant made with glycol consistent with ASTM E1177-14 and Penray 2798N is compatible with CAT EC-1 and other specifications listed below. Penray 2798N offers the easiest method of manufacturing NOAT technology antifreeze or engine coolant.
Antifreeze made with 2798N may be operated 300,000 miles. Adding a heavy duty NOAT ELC extender increases service to 600,000 miles.
Store above 75ºF (23.8ºC) to avoid gelling.
|Blending Instructions:||50/50||Pre-dilute coolant contains 4.05% by volume of 2798N|
|Concentrate||Contains 8.1% by volume of 2798N|
- Superior corrosion protection for aluminum, steel, iron, copper, brass and solder
- Up to 600,000 mile cooling system corrosion protection with extender
- Single system technology offers the easiest method of manufacturing
- Compatible with Texaco® and Caterpillar® ELC and other “strawberry-red” NOAT coolants
- Silicate, phosphate and amine free, contains molybdate
- Lubricity agents extend water pump life
• TMC RP-329A – ASTM D-4985
• TMC RP-364 – ASTM D-3306
• TMC RP-330 – ASTM D-6210
• TMC RP-323
|Using and maintaining a properly formulated coolant is one of the most important aspects of engine maintenance.|
Link to INH2798N flyer.