Penray 2001 On-Line Cooling System Cleaner cleans diesel engine cooling systems while they remain in service. This liquid product is an excellent alternative to in-shop cleaning for engines having only light scale and limited corrosion product formation. 2001 Cleaner is ideal for periodic on-the-road cleaning, as it removes harmful mineral scale and oxide deposits. For engines with green slime, excessive scaling, or heavy oil deposits, Penray recommends the 2015 Twin Pac.
- Cleans diesel engine cooling systems
while remaining in service
- Add to cooling system every 20,000
miles before drain and fill
- Can also be used as a 20-minute flush
- Removes scale, corrosion, mineral and
- Cost effective, time-saving alternative to off-line cleaning
- Safe for seals and metals
- Safe for use with all coolant formulations
One half gallon of 2001 Cleaner treats eight gallons.
|hi-res eps | lo-res jpeg||lo-res jpeg||lo-res jpeg|
|Part #||Quantity||Net Contents||Container|
|200164||6 / Case||1/2 Gallon||Jug|
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylene Oxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|