From batteries losing charge and fluid degradation, to uneven tire pressure and rubber components drying out, many car problems can arise just by leaving your vehicle sit un-driven for extended periods of time. To help maintain vehicle maintenance and protect your investment, drive your vehicle at least once a week for 30 minutes.
Additionally, check tire pressure and look for any uneven wear. Clean your battery and check connections. Don’t neglect checking your fluids – topping off when needed, particularly as weather starts to turn warmer. Inspect wipers, gaskets, and other rubber parts lubricating as needed. Consider adding a fuel and oil treatment to clean while you drive! Disinfect your vehicle (and your keys) regularly. Take survey of your emergency kit: if you have car problems, do you have tools to change a tire? Consider carrying an emergency tire inflator. Do you have jumper cables? Finally, enjoy some social distance with a solo drive on the road!
Check out our full line products to help prevent car problems and extend vehicle life: https://penray.com/automotive/
7012 Battery Cleaner
• Neutralizes acid and removes corrosion for maximum current flow
• Helps produce positive electrical contact
• Spray on, wipe off
• Can be used on all types of batteries, cables, terminals, and anything subject to acid corrosion
• After cleaning use Penray Battery Protector 7011 to prevent future build-up and corrosion
7011 Battery Protector
Hard starting and battery failure can be caused by corrosion!
• Prolongs battery life by preventing buildup of corrosive materials on battery terminals
• Seals out moisture and prevents oxidation
• Color tinted to indicate area treated
• For use in: auto, marine, agriculture, motorcycle, heavy duty, off-road and industrial applications
• To remove buildup use 7012 Battery Cleaner
80860, 80865, 80862 Tire Fix Plus™ Emergency Tire Inflator
Non-flammable formula featuring Penray Plus™ Leak Detective™ is a safe and easy way to repair flat tires in a hurry!
• Eco-Friendly Formula!
• Prevents corrosion; safe for all wheel types and tire pressure monitor systems (TPMS)
• Special Leak Detective™ for quick repair
• Water-based formula for easy cleanup
• Superior foaming, fills in leaks
• Safe and easy way to temporarily repair a flat tire with no tools required
• Reduces the hazards of roadside tire changing
• Works on any passenger car, truck, boat, and trailer
• Three convenient sizes for small, medium or large tires
• 80860, 80865 and 80862 feature a flexible hose with a screw valve for ease of use while on the side of the road
• Cap system provides a convenient user friendly storage system for the inflator hose, and prevents the hose from being cut or crimped while in storage and preventing accidental discharge.
3416 Silicone Spray
• Clear, lightweight coating ideal for rubber and metal
• Protects and renews rubber mountings, bushings and weather stripping
• Lubricates and prevents freezing of doors, locks, windows, and drawers
• Won’t melt, freeze, or gum-up; effective from -35º to 325ºF
• Great for automotive, heavy duty, farm, industrial, snow plow blades, and marine use
2216 Total Fuel System Cleaner
Total Fuel System Cleaner prevents and cleans deposit buildup better than ordinary cleaners and leading brands. It neutralizes the power robbing effects of combustion chamber deposits. Improves acceleration better than ordinary fuel treatments. Prevents hesitation, sluggishness, stalling and overall poor acceleration. Synthetic technology. Containing Poly Ether Amine (PEA), Total Fuel System Cleaner removes carbon and has the ability to reduce octane requirement by cleaning combustion chambers. Contains chemistry for DIG technology. Use every 3,000 miles to insure optimum engine power and performance.
• Premium synthetic detergent package provides exceptional cleaning to restore fuel economy
• Cleans entire fuel system including injectors and combustion chamber
• Removes combustion chamber deposits to improve acceleration, reduce knocks/pings, and eliminate stalling
• Keeps engine clean to reduce octane requirement
• Use every 3,000 miles to ensure optimum engine power and performance
3112 Engine Oil Treatment
Ideal for use in all engines. Maintains engine performance and efficiency. Keeps seals and gaskets supple. Prevents corrosion and keeps engine clean. Helps maintain viscosity. Regular use will prevent excessive wear and prolong the life of engine components. (12 fl. oz. treats one oil change. For high mileage engines with advanced wear, excessive oil burning or heavy sludge deposits use two bottles.
• Helps restore fuel economy and increases life of critical engine parts
• Extends engine oil life and prevents corrosion
• Reduces friction, heat and wear to prolong life of engine components
• Maintains engine performance and efficiency during extended service intervals
• Keeps engine clean when used regularly