HOW TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY DIESEL FUEL
• Untreated fuel leads to significant problems in storage tanks including separation, tank corrosion, oxidation, sludge, microbial growth and sediment
• Impact is clogged fuel filters, expensive clean out costs, leaking storage tanks, premature tank replacement and unhappy customers
• These issues can be very difficult to detect and require routine testing and tank maintenance
• The Penray Fuel Doctor plan ensures your fuel and storage tanks are at optimum health
Penray recommends testing twice yearly;
• Spring: test for microbial activity
• Fall: test for cold weather properties and microbiological activity
Typical warning signs of fuel issues include:
• Slow flow rate, clogged filters, sulfurous odor, slime coating on metal parts or blistered hoses
• Any of these symptoms require immediate attention
• Contact your regional Fuel Doctor or call Penray at Ph. 800.323.6329 x5000
• Schedule a fuel check-up
• Penray Fuel Dr. will visit your site to collect samples for analysis
• Results will be available within 3 days
• Your Penray Fuel Dr. will discuss the results, recommend treatment and ensure your fuel is healthy
QUESTION: IF WATER IS IN THE TANK, HOW DO I REMOVE IT?
ANSWER: Penray is partnered with Allied Oil who specializes in storage tank water removal and fuel cleaning. See flyer link below for details.
Tank Cleaning Flyer
QUESTION: MY FUEL TESTED FINE, DO I STILL NEED TO ADD A FUEL TREATMENT?
ANSWER: Yes, in order to maintain healthy fuel, a fuel additive should be used every time there is a new fuel drop to prevent problems from occurring.
Penray Year Round Fuel Treatments
Penray Fuel Doctor Plan for Healthy Diesel Fuel!
We are sorry the entry period for a FREE sample of Pow-R 365™ has ended. Please contact 800.373.6729 for more information on our Fuel Doctor Program