Reduces intake valve, port and manifold deposits. Improves starting power, driveability and restores performance by removing carbon build-up.
Provides upper cylinder lubrication. Helps reduce emissions in both gasoline and diesel engines. (12 fl. oz. treats up to 20 gallons of fuel.)
- Removes carbon deposits from valves
- Optimizes air/fuel ratio for improved performance
- Multi-functional application through the rail or vacuum cleans the intake manifold
- Utilizes detergent and solvent technologies for maximum effectiveness
- Helps restore performance for quieter starts and overall efficiency
* For professional use only. Use with special application equipment.
|Part #||Quantity||Net Contents||Container|
|2312||12 / Case||12 fl. oz.||Bottle|
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|