Penray 2001 On-Line Cooling System Cleaner cleans diesel engine cooling systems while they remain in service. This liquid product is an excellent alternative to in-shop cleaning for engines having only light scale and limited corrosion product formation. 2001 Cleaner is ideal for periodic on-the-road cleaning, as it removes harmful mineral scale and oxide deposits. For engines with green slime, excessive scaling, or heavy oil deposits, Penray recommends the 2015 Twin Pac.
- Cleans diesel engine cooling systems
while remaining in service
- Add to cooling system every 20,000
miles before drain and fill
- Can also be used as a 20-minute flush
- Removes scale, corrosion, mineral and
- Cost effective, time-saving alternative to off-line cleaning
- Safe for seals and metals
- Safe for use with all coolant formulations
One half gallon of 2001 Cleaner treats eight gallons.
|hi-res eps | lo-res jpeg||lo-res jpeg||lo-res jpeg|
|Part #||Quantity||Net Contents||Container|
|200164||6 / Case||1/2 Gallon||Jug|